Topps Transcendent box breaks are probably the most high-end breaks you could buy into. A single box runs around $20,000! The boxes are LOADED though, and if you land on the big pulls, you’ll end up with a nice centerpiece for your collection.
The 2020 Topps Hall of Fame Transcendent boxes came with:
• Complete set of base cards (50 cards)
• Complete set of sketch cards (50 cards)
• 40 autographed cards (each numbered to 25 or less)
• 1 SuperFractor autographed card
• 1 Sandy Koufax autographed card
• 1 Original sketch card (each a one of one)
• 1 Oversized Cut autograph (each a one of one)
• 1 History Topps Hall of Fame PSA-graded card
• 1 VIP Event invitation
The VIP event is a special party that Topps throws with a big-name star. The likes of Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Trout, plus exclusive swag.
The buy-in prices are typically high given the price tag, and may result in a sad face if you pull one of the 50 base cards, but if you hit? Oh boy…
Blowout Cards’ Cheap Fun Breaks with Houdini pulled this all-timer:
The Oversized cut is a one of one, and has autographs from Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, Walter Johnson, and Honus Wagner. Perhaps you’ve heard of them?
With 50 total cases made, there were 40 oversized cuts with one signature, and 10 made with multiple signatures. The 10 oversized cuts have autographs from four Hall of Fame players that were enshrined into the Baseball Hall of Fame the same year, and this particular cut was from the first induction class of 1936!
Who do you think was more excited? Houdini, or the customer that gets to keep this historic pull?